Do u think failure is shattering of dreams?
Failure is a set back?
Failure is destruction?
Read on further to realize
Failure is only a myth and not the truth
I was in a frame of mind for many years that failure is disheartening, Failure is an end until I learnt it while explaining the definition of Failure to my child.
My 6 year old hesitated to give a wrong answer to her class teacher in school as it gave her an impression that she has failed in answering her teacher. Wrong answer gave her a sense of dissatisfaction.
The Start of Failure
- The mindset fear of not Attempting to try.
- The Giving up of Self Belief.
- The Power given to someone else to judge our Success or Failure.
Introspection of Self:
1)Did we Start writing in one go without any practice when we were a child?
2)Did the Cake baked by us turn out to be a perfect taste and aroma in the first try?
3)Did we always score hattrick in fielding in a cricket match and not been bowled out anytime with a 0 score?
Occurrence of failure
We fail when we do something, we try something, we learn something.
The reason of feeling failure
- We are too strict and harsh on ourselves.
- We give up too easily.
- Over thinking alters our positive thoughts.
- When failure is taken by heart we lose interest, hope and feel we are sinking. We then destroy our self, our innovation.
Failure leads to success
When failure is introspected by the mind, then we ask ourselves questions that opens up to solutions like
- What triggered failure?
- What steps can be taken to try again?
- What can I do to turn failure to success?
- What I need to do consistently?
Failure and Success are designed to compliment each other. Success starts to develop when there is an occurrence of failure.
Failures are painful but the joy of success can be experienced only after the pain of failure,
Lift others from the myth of failure
Cheer up, Support, Guide are the mantras to lift someone as sometimes just a Push and lift is required to come out of the situation of failure
Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.”Denis Waitley
Required reinvigorated energy, reinforced confidence and replenished enthusiasm.